If you’re still taking out-of-focus, poorly lit, crappy pictures and can’t hold a video camera still for two seconds to save your life, there’s really no excuse. It’s 2018 — and virtually every human on the planet has a ridiculously powerful camera all but grafted into their hand during most waking hours.
The ability to snap images and capture clean video isn’t just a skill anymore. It’s practically a prerequisite for interpersonal communication now, not to mention a virtual work requirement in more and more industries. Come out the Dark Ages with the help of The Beginner-to-Expert Photography and Videography course bundle ($29, over 90 percent off, from TNW Deals).
This collection gathers together 8 courses featuring over 45 hours of training that can help anyone take better pictures and shoot better video almost instantly.
These courses don’t just include primers on how to use a DSLR, a video camera or even a smartphone for content creation. This instruction reaches beyond the basics to expert tips on editing images and video, getting hired and selling work as a photographer or videographer and even how to use drones to capture amazing aerial footage.
The courses include:
- DSLR Video Production: Start Shooting Better Video Today (a $199 value)
- Cinematography Master Class: Start Shooting Better Video Now (a $199 value)
- Video Production Bootcamp (a $199 value)
- Drones: Beginner Aerial Videography (a $199 value)
- Photography DSLR Skills (a $199 value)
- Complete Photography 101 Master Class (a $199 value)
- The Ultimate Photography Course In Post-Processing And Editing (a $199 value)
- Photography for Beginners Master Class (a $199 value)
Each course is a $200 value, but with this limited time offer, the entire package is available now for less than $4 each, only $29.